Oh my my! Yesterday evening I arrived at my in-laws. Seeing my boyfriend for the first time in SEVEN weeks was sooooo awesome!! 🙂
He’s sick. So far we haven’t been able to kiss or cuddle. He can’t lay flat without hacking and he doesn’t want to pass me his sickness. I really don’t care if he kisses me while sick. He’s given me plenty of hugs and forehead kisses. Haha. I love him. 🙂
I’m planning on heading home tomorrow. That may or may not happen with Hurricane Sandy making landfall soon which will spurn Frankenstorm into a snowy frenzy.
I will so (not) be disappointed if I get stuck here with my boyfriend. Oh darn. 😉
Seriously. I hadn’t talked to my boyfriend since Thursday because he was working super late. He called me about 10 minutes ago and his greeting was, “Hey guess what? I’m on the way to the hospital. I got stabbed.” WHAT?!?!
He talked to me for like 30 minutes and then talked with the lady who was driving him for about 5 before he said he should go. I was so PISSED at him because he was ignoring me. And I am SOOO FUCKING PISSED at the crazy, drunk woman who stabbed my boyfriend!! I’m in BFE and he’s a 16 hour drive from me, heading to the hospital to get stitched up. Now, the injury isn’t “serious”. He was stabbed in the hand. I’m guessing he was blocking the knife…
Ok. I’m done ranting – for now. I’ll update later.
On FB this morning I noticed that my boyfriend is now friends with this good-looking girl who lives in the same state, but far away, and who has no other mutual friends with me which leads me to believe that she did not go to his high school because if she did she’d be friends with some of mine and my boyfriend’s mutual friends. Then I stopped that train of thought. I will NOT be the over-bearing girlfriend who blows every little thing out of proportion. I truly trust him – without a doubt.
I do believe that some level of jealousy is always good in a relationship, but there is a point at which the jealousy is overboard. Healthy jealousy shows your significant other that you are serious and committed. Over-doing the jealousy shows an unhealthy, anxious attachment.
This girl could be another vendor at the shows. She could’ve been in the Army with him. Maybe they were neighbors at some point. I don’t know. I do know that I am okay with him having female friends because I know that he loves ME.
My boyfriend wanted me to delete my previous post, which is no longer the previous post. Haha. So, if you were able to read the post, I hope you enjoyed it. If not, guess you’ll never glimpse that part of me from here on out. Oh well. Life and relationships are all about compromise!!
Oh my goodness. I am SOOOOO MAD!!!
Here’s the story: this past Saturday I had my first PRIDE class. One family showed up. I don’t really care that only one family showed up or that the one family that did show up didn’t RSVP. I’m just glad that I had a reason to be at work on a Saturday.
So, I get to work this morning and have an email that basically states that I need to cancel PRIDE because I only had one family show up and that I don’t need to be teaching PRIDE on a Saturday if I can get 2 sessions completed in 3 1/2 hours instead of 6.
Let me fucking tell you what:
- I did NOT discuss my class with my boss. The office slut did.
- When only one family shows up, the material does not take long to review.
- I left at 2pm, not 1:30pm. Therefore, class took 4 hours, not 3 1/2.
- I don’t talk about the bitch to my boss, so she sure as hell better stop talking about me.
- After reading the email and responding, I took a smoke break. No wonder I can’t stop smoking. I’m so frustrated with this job that I need an outlet (i.e. smoking).
- In my reply I stated, “I’d appreciate you asking me about how PRIDE went directly rather than sending me an email about information you received secondhand.”
- If I get fired, I don’t care.
- If the asshole wants to play favorites, I don’t care. I have no desire to be the favorite. I’m not going to suck his wrinkled old dick just to keep my fucking job.
- My boss should have some fucking respect for the rest of the people that work here.
- If the bitch wants to be – bitchy – I don’t care so long as she isn’t getting me or my coworkers into unneeded trouble.
I could rant and rave some more. I think I should do something productive today if I want to validate my position here.
Also, the slut should put some proper clothing on for once. The temp is like 40-some degrees, not 90.