Periods suck. Ugh! Here are all the reasons they suck:
- I bleed for 5-7 days.
- I get all kinds of moody and bitchy and weepy and angry and all that about 7-10 days PRIOR to my period (this is known as PMS – PREmenstrual Syndrome. PMS is **NOT** the same as a monthly period).
- My boobs hurt.
- My lower abdomen cramps.
- I poop more often.
- I cry about stupid shit (like a spider in my bathroom).
- Did I mention cramps yet? Ugh!! They hurt so bad!
- I get irritated really easily.
- My back hurts. My back already hurts b/c of all the driving I do. Now my back really, really hurts. Thanks doctor for the Flexeril!
- I get headaches.
- When I get a nosebleed I think about how I’m bleeding from two different orifices.
- I use a menstrual cup. I bought it like 3 1/2 years ago. Considering I used to buy a pack of pads and tampons every month and now I only buy panty liners about once every 3 months, I’d say I’m saving all kinds of crazy money. 🙂
- My boobs swell. I don’t need that. They’re big enough, thank you very much.
- I crave chocolate like Popeye craves spinach.
- I am bloated which equates to I gain a couple of pounds. Sure, it’ll come off after this bitch is done, but still.
Ugh. Be happy that you’re a man if you’re a man. And I hate you for being a man if you’re a man. Just saying.